Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Black Keys- Song of the Week

I've been a fan of the alt-blues rockers, The Black Keys since I first heard their 2010 record Brothers. The album was full of fun and intelligent rock tunes such as lead singles, Tighten Up and Howlin' For You. So naturally I was incredibly excited when I found out that they had released their new album, El Camino, earlier this week. I had heard lead single, lonely boy, a couple of weeks ago but hadn't seen the video. Of course I should have known it would be fantastic and funny, The Black Keys are well known for their humour, however this video for Lonely Boy is so simple and yet it has had me in stitches. The video has gone viral thanks to the dancing of security guard Derrick T. Tuggle. Why not have a little boogie to the song yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment