Tuesday 26 April 2011

Arcade Fire- Song of the day

To try and put into words just how much I love this band would be far too difficult and take too much time, so instead I figured I could just show you WHY I love them. Let's face it every album Arcade Fire has and will ever bring out is just delightful. Funeral and The Suburbs are perhaps two of the greatest albums ever and should be a crime if you haven't hear either! particular favourites of mine from their latest release 2010's The Suburbs are Modern Man, Half Light I and We Used To Wait, our song of the day. With We Used to Wait the band did something completely new and revolutionary- an interactive video that allows you to view the house and neighbourhood where you grew up. You can view mine HERE
(you do need google chrome for this program to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment