Friday 24 June 2011

Jack ladder & The Dreamlanders-Song of the day

What can I say, I have a thing for baritones. If you know me at all you have probably realised my undying love for Matt Berninger of The National, but then there is also Guy garvey of Elbow and brad hargett of previous song of the day artists Crystal Stilts and then there is of course Nick Cave. So it would come as no surprise then (to you the reader or myself) that after recently iscovering Jack Ladder i cannot stop listening to him or his heartbreaking, low growl. His album, Hurtsville is, well depressing. However after a recent epiphany, i have come to realise that to be quite frank- I like to be sad and depressed. When i'm depressed it is usually after or while listening to 'depressing music' however these songs and albums and artists anre the ones that make me the happiest because I enjoy listening to them the most. So if you feel similarly to me or just need a good cry then here is Cold Feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment